Website Maintenance Plans
Once a website goes live, it’s essential to keep the website updated and optimized for security, page loading speeds, better SEO rankings, and overall site performance.
It’s also essential to protect it from potential hacks, breaches, and other threats that can bring your site down and get you blacklisted from Google, removing you from all search results and destroying your Google rankings.
Updates & Optimisations
Monitoring & Protection
My website maintenance plans will reduce your stress and ensure your site is protected, updated, maintained, backed up, and performing well online month after month.
You’ll have a trusted IT Expert monitoring your site and available to help with updates, edits, additions, or any potential website issues.
Updates & Optimisation
Your website is updated, maintained, optimised to ensure its consistently running smoothly and fast.
- Website code is monitored & updated
- Site caching optimised for better performance
- software regularly updated.
Monitoring & Protection
Your site is monitored and protected from spam, malware, and other evil internet forces.
- Website scanning & monitoring protection
- Preventative hack measures & tools in place
- Bot protection
Backups & Restoring
Regular backup routines to protect your website
- Daily website backups
- Multiple secure backup locations
- Latest backups are restored when needed
Monthly reports delivered to your inbox
- Site Health
- Site Analytics
- Site Security
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions here, so feel free to send me a message if you do not find what you are looking for.
Regular maintenance is imperative for the security of your website.
Without a website maintenance plan, your site is more likely to experience:
- Slower loading speeds and reduced performance
- Security holes created by outdated themes and plugins, making it incredibly vulnerable to malware and hackers
Plus, if your hosting company doesn’t provide regular backups, you won’t have a restore point. If your site gets hacked, you could lose your content, access to your site, and Google ranking.
Suppose your someone who isn’t overly tech-savvy; having a geek like me in your corner is invaluable. Being your trusted IT expert is a role I take very seriously.
Absolutely not! There are no additional setup fees to join (you’ll only pay your first monthly payment to get started). And should you ever need to leave the plan, there are no cancellation fees.
Just let me know, and I’ll process your cancellation. The door will always be open should you ever leave and decide to come back to the plan
You are free to take your completed website to any hosting company you choose. However, if you decide not to take my website maintenance plan, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Here are the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is maintained:
- The site will not be optimized, which leads to poor performance, slow loading times, and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- It’s essential to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date. Even if you use an auto-updating tool with your website hosting provider, those can stall or glitch, and they don’t update everything. There’s nothing better than having a human regularly monitoring and updating your site.
- Depending on your website hosting, you may have to pay extra to restore a backup of your site or spend the time and energy figuring out how to do it yourself if your site ever gets hacked or experiences an irreparable glitch.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- You won’t have me as your trusted IT Expert to call on for quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Or you’ll have to pay a higher hourly rate if you would like to hire me for a one-off project.